- In-depth knowledge of Solano and Yolo counties as well as covering Sacramento County, leading to an unmatched understanding of the people, communities, and markets.
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Hampton Roads real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
- Implementing a new referral program that will raise money for Kiwanis Family House, so YOUR referrals help the kids…
- Works with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring accuracy.
- Communicates transaction status consistently to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
- Provides ethical, professional and results-driven services to every property owner and prospective real estate buyer.
- Generates sales leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development.
- Conducts contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales.
- Evaluates mortgage options, assisting clients in obtaining the best terms and rates.
Real Estate Agent, Twin Oaks Real Estate—Solano County, CA 2008 – 2012
- Marketed to potential clients to buy, sell, and invest in properties.
- Advised clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compared properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generated lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promoted properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Mediated negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Prepared documents, such as loyalty contracts, listing contracts and purchase agreements.
Real Estate Agent, Various Companies—Vacaville, CA 2005 – 2008
- Communicated transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
- Performed competitive analysis throughout various markets in the Northern California region
- Advised first time home buyers on title procedures, escrow, and closings
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Northern Solano Association of REALTORS®
Sonoma State University, Cotati 1995 - 1997
California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Science –Kinesiology/Pre-Physical Therapy1997 – 2000
Member and upcoming President/Membership Co-Chair – Kiwanis Club of Dixon2015 – Present
CalBRE Broker Number: 01215931
220 North Jefferson Street, Dixon, CA 95620
CA DRE License